We also print and design. Make sure your message is noticed. Rich professional fade resistant printing. Contact us for a quote.
Trailer rollover covers and sheets
We manufacture trailer covers for virtually any type of trailer: Farm trailers, articulated trailers, cargo trailers, domestic trailers, box trailers, tailgate trailers, framed trailers, to name a few.
We'll make your cover to suit any trailer size
Using the latest equipment and our expertise we are able to manufacture trailer covers for any style of trailer. Our manufacturing team specifically tailor your cover to suit your individual trailer, covering every detail.
We strongly recommend that trailer covers are manufactured in either: 610g/m² or 900g/m² PVC coated polyester fabric. This is due to its excellent strength, durability and water resistant properties. PVC polyester fabric is available in a range of colours.
For complex covers, accurate patterns are produced and used to create intricate panels. These panels are high frequency welded together. Reinforcing is added where necessary and special requirements are attended to.
For standard boxed trailers covers, all we require is the exact measurements of your trailer length; trailer width and cover drop on the sides. We will build in the tolerance to ensure an excellent fit.
Features of a standard boxed trailer cover:
- Manufactured in heavy duty PVC coated polyester fabric, recommended fabrics: 610g/m² PVC polyester or 900g/m² PVC polyester.
- Drop on sides allows the trailer cover to be tensioned down. Drop distance depends on trailer style.
- Brass or stainless steel eyelets are industrial strength. They are positioned to suit your trialer around the side edges to form attachment locations for bungee cord or ropes. Eyelet internal diameters: 7mm, 9mm 10.5mm, 12.5mm and 15.5mm.
- Bungee cord is used to secure and tension the trailer cover. Bungee cord is passed through eyelets on the side of the cover and secured to hooks on the trailer. Bungee cord diameters: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
- Reinforced boxed corners are high frequency welded and completely waterproof.
- Opening sides enable loads to be accessed quickly. Sides can be rolled up and secured with webbing ties. Turn buttons or bungee cord is used to fasten sides when closed.
- Completely waterproof seams ensure loads are kept dry. Seems can be positioned to line up with hooks on trailers, providing strong fixing locations. All seems are high frequency welded, 30mm or 50mm wide.
Request a quotation
To get a quotation, just request a quote below or give us call on 0845 3045 532 or 00 44 2879 642 638 from outside the UK. We'll get right back to you with a price. We accept orders online or by phone.
Interested in Rollover Covers?
Contact us today for a quote.